07 October 2008

L'Shana Tova, Ronson Family

Record producer Mark Ronson.

DJ and singer Samantha Ronson.

Designer Charlotte Ronson.

Happy New Year to all of you. G'mar chatima tova (may you be sealed in the book of life).

It turns out this powerhouse family were raised in London in the Conservative moment. I'm not sure what their level of observance is now (it's their own business, of course). And I'm not sure if they even hold British passports anymore ... I think all of them live here now. But I did want to add them to the list of amazing British Jewish talent -- detailed under many posts on Phonybrit. I strongly urge you to check out Samantha and Mark's music.

So again, on the off chance that they're checking into shul for the big holiday on Thursday, I wish them all a sweet year. Samantha, bring your friend Lindsay Lohan to break the fast!

Picture of Samantha Ronson by ninjanoodles.

No comments: