21 October 2008

English Teeth


I'm all for Ricky Gervais's teeth. Ricky, you've been successful being Ricky and not some bloke with Hollywood "work" done. Good on ya.

I haven't seen Ghost Town yet, as all I do is work on my current project and deliver my daughter to her many activities. But now that it's opening back home, even *they* are wondering. Out of all the professions you could have chosen for that film ... A dentist? I know my dentist has straighter, whiter teeth than a game show presenter ... and you need shades just to look at my periodontist.

Cunning plan, Ricky. The whole point of the NH was to be healthy, not posh. But then healthy becomes posh and trendy -- like all my favourite rockers from the 70s wearing their NH glasses on stage and not the nice ones their mums picked out.

Again. Keep up the good work, Gervais. Crooked teeth aren't a sin as long as your gums and teeth are sound. I hope more people follow your example.

No comments: