13 August 2010

@Wossy, i < 3 u

While Phonybrit does have a Twitter account, I have not ramped up for tweeting. But thank goodness, Jonathan Ross has.

It kind of hit me like a ton of bricks when I was listening to the podcast of Wossy's Radio 2 show and he started saying his goodbyes. Somehow I missed his announcement earlier this year that he would be leaving the BBC entirely in July. Apparently, he was still a little irked by the Sachsgate business and there have been reports over negotiations over money not going well either. So no more Friday night chat show, no Saturday radio show, and no film round-ups on the Beeb.

Whatever the reasons were, I was happy to find out that he will be starting the chat show again on ITV ... but I'm not to optimistic about that being transferred to this side of the pond.

In the meantime, we will content ourselves with his very good Twitter stream, which he seems to update very regularly. It's no podcast, but it's something.

No comments: